Whether you run an online or an offline business, business promotion materials are wonderful incentives to customers. Plus, it is a good way to market your business in a fun way. What is more, in some cases you can give away items as incentives and appreciation but you can also sell them and give them away as prizes.
Items like calendars, pens, whiteboards, mugs, mouse pads, loyalty cards, gift certifications, portable USB chargers, t-shirts and more are all good things to give to customers to show appreciation. A really good example of a customer appreciation gift is from The Lifestyle Cafe . They have a number of unique, eco- friendly gifts.
Here are some ideas that might get your creative juices flowing.
- SendOutCards – There are a lot of services like this now, but this is probably one of the first. You can set it up so they automatically send out cards to your subscriber list through the mail. This is an excellent idea for one-on-one coaching programs, group coaching and small inner circles. Getting a branded birthday card will make them feel special and appreciated.Link – https://www.sendoutcards.com/
- T-shirts – People love wearing interesting t-shirts with clever sayings. If your business is the type of business that this will work for, try sending new members, or clients who order over a certain amount, a free t-shirt as a thank you.
- Gift Certificates- These are excellent for service-based businesses to give to clients who have referred you to a paying client. Then they can buy some of your services or use the gift certificate to cut their normal bill. You’r still making money because you only send this out when you get paid by the new client they referred.
- Pens and Pads – Do you have a writing inner circle? While most people write on their computers today, if people are paying good money for a membership and maintain it for six months or a year, send them a thank you gift like a pen and pad set to encourage more writing.
- Custom Memory Cards – Use these in place of business cards to hand out to people at networking events. Put something on the Custom USB so that when they plug it in to their device they learn more about your business. Make it usable too. Link – Impact Promotions
- Gift Cards – If you keep track of what your clients like, you can quickly determine what type of gift card they’d like. You can send these with a personalised card and message so that they remember who gave it.
- Calendars – Are you a VA or a life coach? If so, what better gift to give than a customised calendar? Instead of random images you can also use quotes, tips and motivational information that helps your client each time they look at it. Link – A10tion
- Loyalty Cards – When you’ve had a client or customer for a long time, you want to recognise that. A great way to do that is to give them a special loyalty card that entitles them to earn points toward freebies or bonus items that you’ve already picked out. Credit card companies aren’t the only ones who can do this.
The trick is to pick something that your audience will enjoy or find useful. You can make them smile, think fondly of you, or you can make them thankful for you each time they use the item you send. Both are good choices for any business that wants to put their customers first.